A well-known pharmaceutical organization is looking for a Pharmacist for “HR Manager” position
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Excellent Communications and presentation skills.
- Fluent English.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· Rep. Certificate.
· Experience: 5 years.
If you are interested in this job, Please send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning “HR Manager” in the subject line.