Job Title HR Assistant
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 3/9/2018
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Training, Human Resources
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
Description 1. Support in administrating staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
2. Support in administrating & follow up on the training request forms, evaluation forms, Manager Evaluation forms.
3. Support in administrating annual performance appraisal.
4. Filter, screen & shortlist the CVs as per the job requirements.
5. Schedule and organize interviews.
6. Coordination of applicants and preparation of following steps.
7. Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
8. Prepare the required announcements.
9. Orientation of new staff into their work environment.
10. Assist in representing the company in the employment fairs & seminars.
11. Securing an efficient HR filing system.
12. Responsible for the 5S for the HR offices.
13. Support in administrating the up road travel for staff.
14. Support in QMS ISO 9001, 18001 & 14001 requirements, preparation & audit.
Qualifications 1. 1 – 2 Yrs of Experience 2. High communication & presentation skills. 3. High organization skills , documentation filing and archiving competences. 3. Excellent Command of MS Office applications.
Car owner Any
Education major Business Administration
Experience 1 – 2 Years.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Comments Job location is Suez City – Ain Sokhna Factory
Job Contact Email : email@example.com