Work Location: Egypt, Alexandria
Responsible for directing financial strategies at a company and overseeing the preparation of financial reports.
The purpose of this role is to design, develop, and direct financial policies and practices of the business.
To ensure that financial objectives, goals, and institutional growth are met in accordance with corporate and/or international accounting standards, principles.
Follow up the finance managers, department’s efficiency in subsidiaries
To advise management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budgets and proper forecasts.
Preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, consolidate balance sheets and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
Summarize and forecast on the state of the company’s financial affairs.
Oversee of funds, manage associated risks, supervise cash management activities, and execute capital-raising strategies to support the firm’s expansion.
Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements.
To establish effective Management Financial Reporting System. In addition, to continuously develop it to according to the changing business needs.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in accounting / financial management.
- CPA / CMA certificates will be preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration will be better.
- Minimum Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a high managerial level from relevant function.
- Experience in Manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages.
- Please send your updated resume along with your current and expected salary to email@example.com with job title on the subject.