A leader in the field of Data card systems partnering with the Egyptian Government in different projects is looking for:
Sales Account Manager “Code: AM01”
- 4-5 years’ experience in the field of IT Sales.
- Banking Sector experience is a plus.
- Technical background is a MUST.
- Flexibility to travel on need basis.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to:
with the code of the vacancy in the subject
Advertising agency in Egypt & Dubai is hiring for Egypt branch:
- Arranging meetings with potential clients.
- Will be the key of contact between the company and the clients. Presenting our services and answering queries.
- Helping the clients to choose the suitable package for their businesses.
- Not less than 3 years experience in advertising agencies.
- Very good english language
- Communication skills.
Interested candidates send their CVs to
with the title in the subject
We are happy to announce an opening within Giza Systems. We are looking for:
– Account Manager (Telecom Sector)
– Account Manager (General Business Sector)
Please send the CV to Yasmine Mohamed on
Account Director at Thomson Reuters – UAE
Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows, preferably in the professional services space (i.e. legal, tax, consulting)
Strong relationship building skills and experience in establishing C level relationship
Customer loyalty and partnering are very important and the successful applicant will balance short term needs with longer term business objectives to drive customer satisfaction
Ability to develop client / account strategy, provide direction to sales team and lead from the front
Proven account management experience in a customer facing environment required
Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Ability to develop and execute an account plan
Problem solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
· Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
Account Manager at DRIYO
Location: Greek Campus
Experience in similar business is a must
Excellent command of English Language
Rewarding benefits and compensations
Kindly send your resume to Omnia@Driyo.com mentioning job title in subject line
Digital Account Manager at Dottopia
Location : Giza
Experience: 1-2 years
Digital Marketing Background
-Excellent Communication Skills in both written and verbal
Meeting new and existing clients to negotiate their advertising needs
Understanding the client’s business strategy
Presenting potential campaigns to clients
Handling and solving any problem related to the client
Making sure deadlines are met
Communicate and analyze with the creative team
Checking and reporting the campaign’s progress
Salary Negotiable (Depends on experience
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
An Advertising agency in Heliopolis is hiring the following positions;
1- Account Executives “0 – 1 years of experience”
2- Account Managers “minimum 3 years of experience”
3- Senior Account Manager “5 – 8 years of experience”
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject
A well known leading company in field of localization and translation looking for Following position:
– Junior Account Manager
Professional User of MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
– Fluent in English.
Previous Experience: – one year experience any field.
If you’re interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in email subject the job title.
Corporate Account Manager (entry level) at Dale Carnegie Training Egypt
• Serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction
• Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality
• Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities and other different training programs
• Match client challenges & expectations by proper orientation to the trainer assigned.
• Bachelor Degree
• At least one year of experience
• Excellent English language
• High communication skills
• Customer service oriented
• Portrays professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude while dealing with clients, tasks and difficult situations
• Very well-organized to manage working with different departments
• Accountability for results and accept ownership for actions evaluated using measurable tools
• Posses high standards of communication and presentation skills
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken
CV. should be sent on : email@example.com