Employer : Contistahl Group
Industry : Market Leader in Wood Manufacturing
Position : Admin Assistant
Location : Dokki , Cairo “Egyptians Only”
Education : any relevant degree
Experience : From 1-2 Years
Salary : Negotiable according experience
• Analytic, problem solving, team work
• Ability to work under pressure
If you interested , please sent your CV to : email@example.com with a recent photo
Call for Project Assistant job vacancy
One of the most leading NGOs in Egypt and MENA region is looking for a highly professional Project Assistant for full time job.
A Project Assistant will be in charge of organizing and executing project activities that are related to a large national event that is organized all through Egypt. He/she will be working closely with the Executive manager and project partners in the preparation and execution of the annual activities (national events, meetings, conferences and seminars, and preparing reports). The Project Assistant will be required to travel within Egypt to attend and co-organize national activities.
– Assisting in the planning and organization of national events
– Assisting the Executive manager in project tasks
– Co-organizing Seminars and Conferences all over Egypt
– Attending joint partners meetings
– Periodical reports in both Arabic and English.
– Basic translations from English to Arabic
– Attending exhibitions and fairs.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Interpersonal and presentation skills
– Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic
– Background in events organizing is a plus
– Word-excel – outlook and PowerPoint
– Ability to work with multiple tasks
– Independent and able to work in a flexible team
If you’re interested please send your resume to:
With email subject (Project Assistant)
A Local Fashion company, located in 5th Settlement, is searching for an Executive/Personal Assistant to support the CEO.
-Interact with clients and organize client and personal events.
-Coordinate heavy domestic & international travel arrangements.
-Screen emails and calls and write responses to emails on his/her behalf.
-Draft correspondence and process expense reports.
-Maintain office facilities and equipment.
-Minimum three years of executive assistant experience.
– Fluent English (written & Spoken), French is an asset.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook are required.
– A Bachelor’s degree is required.
If interested Please send your CV to: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ with e-mail subject
Female Personal Assistant for the Chairman , with high experience in the same position ( 7 – 15 years) , good package + bonus are offered
Location : Mokattam
send CV on email@example.com
Needed for a well-known IT company located in Heliopolis
MD assistant (female)
• Working hours: from 9am to 5pm.
• 2 days off: (Saturday/Friday).
• Medical insurance.
• Social insurance.
• Salary: negotiable.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title in the subject.
About the Job
– Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
– Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
– Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
– Attend meetings to record minutes.
– Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
– Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
– Attend meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities.
– Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
– Follow Up On Actions.
– Preparing Presentations
– Arrange Travel (Flight, Hotel, Transportation and Submit Expenses, Follow up on the Payment ) for executive team
– Bachelor degree of Business Administration or equivalent.
– From 2-4 years of relevant experience.
– Excellent Presentation Skills
apply now : https://wuzzuf.net/jobs/p/75798-Office-Assistant-Valeo-Giza-Egypt?l=sp&t=sj
We are hiring Real Estate Office Assistant:
The position is for an assistant to a real estate consultant in New Cairo office.
Position responsibilities will include:
– Running and organizing back office
– Social media marketing
– Day-to-day tasks (data entry, appointment setting, phone answering…etc)
– Event preparation
– Handling office appointments
It is recommended that you live in or near 5th settlement.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
For more information call 01015558800
Assistant Purchasing Manager is urgently needed for a multinational food services company
• Very Good in English
• At least have 8 years in the same field
• Only Males can apply
• Location : October
Training assistant ( Chinese speaker ) is Required for Gionee Egypt
Work location : Cairo
Gender : males and females
Salary : Negotiable
(administrative work(book training room and so on –
organize training material –
assist training manager to finish the training work –
bachelor degree in related field –
good at Excel, PPT, Word –
experience in administrative work is preferred –
Send your CV to Ibeshtawy92@gmail.com and mention the title