Salary – aed 7000
Candidates please forward cv to email@example.com
Executive Assistant with the following criteria:
– University Graduate
– Excellent command of written and spoken English
– Exceptional Arabic writing skills
– Good Command/ Knowledge of the Chinese Language is a plus
– Highly proficient in Office Management activities with previous experience in a similar administrative role
Interested candidates shall send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Personal Assistant
• Advising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
– Not less than 2 years of experience in the same position
– High communication and presentation skills
– Very good English language
send your CV to: email@example.com
A Female Executive assistant to Chief Projects Officer is required in the Administrative Capital for Urban Development Company ACUD; project developer of the administrative new capital in Egypt.
– Provide Administrative and secretarial support to the CPO.
– Manage and arrange day to day operations.
– Planning and executing travel arrangements.
– Organizing and maintaining files and records.
Candidate should possess the following:
– 5 years of experience in the same position.
– Bachelor degree in any discipline.
– Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
– Strong knowledge of typing and shorthand English and ARABIC.
– Flexible working hours.
– Strong verbal and communication skills.
– Well-organized with attention to detail and accuracy.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Passionate and Energetic.
Interested candidates can send their CV with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Executive Assistant in the subject line.
Please:- If you’ve already sent your CV before, don’t send it again.
Job Title Executive Assistant
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 8/30/2017
Languages excellent English
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Secretarial Work, Administration, Office Manager / Executive Secretary
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Senior
1. Conduct daily meetings with their manager
2. Organize their managers diary and personal timetable
3. Arrange appointments for their manager
4. Manage their managers workload and deadlines
5. Deal with correspondence
6. Prepare presentations and written reports
7. Prepare meetings agendas and distribute them reasonably before the meeting date
8. Organize and attending meetings
9. Take minutes at meetings
10. Screen phone calls
11. Arrange travel plans
12. Provide administrative support
13. Organize conferences and meetings
14. Perform confidential work for their managers
15. Submit expense claims on their managers behalf
16. Book hotel rooms, restaurants, theatre tickets, etc, for corporate entertaining
17. Use their foreign language skills
18. Assign duties on behalf of the manager in their absence
1. have strong interpersonal and communication skills
2. have an excellent command of the English language and grammar
3. have outstanding organization skills
4. be friendly and confident
5. have good information and communication technology (ICT) skills
6. be able to work to tight deadlines and manage several projects at any one time
7. be able to prioritize their workload
9. Computer literate.
Car owner Any
Experience 3 – 5 Years.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Comments – Full stay and a week of vacation per month
– sent recent photo will be must
Job Contact Email email@example.com –
Employer : Contistahl Group
Industry : Market Leader in Wood Manufacturing
Position : Admin Assistant
Location : Dokki , Cairo “Egyptians Only”
Education : any relevant degree
Experience : From 1-2 Years
Salary : Negotiable according experience
• Analytic, problem solving, team work
• Ability to work under pressure
If you interested , please sent your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent photo
Call for Project Assistant job vacancy
One of the most leading NGOs in Egypt and MENA region is looking for a highly professional Project Assistant for full time job.
A Project Assistant will be in charge of organizing and executing project activities that are related to a large national event that is organized all through Egypt. He/she will be working closely with the Executive manager and project partners in the preparation and execution of the annual activities (national events, meetings, conferences and seminars, and preparing reports). The Project Assistant will be required to travel within Egypt to attend and co-organize national activities.
– Assisting in the planning and organization of national events
– Assisting the Executive manager in project tasks
– Co-organizing Seminars and Conferences all over Egypt
– Attending joint partners meetings
– Periodical reports in both Arabic and English.
– Basic translations from English to Arabic
– Attending exhibitions and fairs.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Interpersonal and presentation skills
– Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic
– Background in events organizing is a plus
– Word-excel – outlook and PowerPoint
– Ability to work with multiple tasks
– Independent and able to work in a flexible team
If you’re interested please send your resume to:
With email subject (Project Assistant)
A Local Fashion company, located in 5th Settlement, is searching for an Executive/Personal Assistant to support the CEO.
-Interact with clients and organize client and personal events.
-Coordinate heavy domestic & international travel arrangements.
-Screen emails and calls and write responses to emails on his/her behalf.
-Draft correspondence and process expense reports.
-Maintain office facilities and equipment.
-Minimum three years of executive assistant experience.
– Fluent English (written & Spoken), French is an asset.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook are required.
– A Bachelor’s degree is required.
If interested Please send your CV to: ‘email@example.com‘ with e-mail subject
Female Personal Assistant for the Chairman , with high experience in the same position ( 7 – 15 years) , good package + bonus are offered
Location : Mokattam
send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Needed for a well-known IT company located in Heliopolis
MD assistant (female)
• Working hours: from 9am to 5pm.
• 2 days off: (Saturday/Friday).
• Medical insurance.
• Social insurance.
• Salary: negotiable.
Send your resume to email@example.com and mention the job title in the subject.