We are hiring Technical office Engineer:
Roles & responsibilities:
– Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
– Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
– Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
– Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
– Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
– Prepare and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation order and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation in order
– Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
– Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
*Qualifications & Education:
– BSc in Civil Engineering or any related field.
– A minimum of 4+ years of experience.
Interested Candidates, kindly send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the title in the subject.