A Male Personnel Coordinator is urgently needed for a HR consulting comapny
– Located in El Maddi
– Experience: from 6 months to year
– Labor law background
Interested candidates kindly send your updated c.v to
Mentioning the title in the mail subject
The purpose of the Care Supervisor is to supervise the groups of teams and manage the related account metrics; this includes key areas of impact such as Care operational objectives and enhanced performance.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Minimum of three years work-experience in the Call Centers industry, with 6 months to one year experience as a team leader.
IT Skills: Good knowledge of Windows operating environment, Word, Excel & PowerPoint is a must
Languages: Very Good command of Arabic and English (oral/written), second language is a must in international accounts.
Ability to work a full-time shifts schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Good communication skills (both written and spoken)
Leading and Managing people and Change
Analytical Thinking, Decision Making, Problem Solving
Planning, organizing, quality and customer focus
for more info and apply
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare background information for use in programme and budget preparations and discussions.
Review plans of operations and other project related documents and take appropriate follow up action;
Collect information from records and reports, compile socioeconomic or other relevant data, and prepare reports on programme and project activities;
Maintain up-to-date soft and hard filing systems. Organize data and information and prepare and maintain records, documents and control systems for the monitoring and evaluation of the project and programme
Collect information from records and reports, compile socioeconomic or other relevant data, and prepare reports on programme and project activities
Organize and maintain project databases and files as per UNDP practice
Minimum 2 years of professional work experience with a graduate degree or 4 years with a bachelor degree in project planning and coordination with similar administrative functions
· Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.) and Internet
· Knowledge of the UN System Structure, including established programme and administrative and financial procedures is an asset.
· Knowledge of LAS and its work systems will be an advantage.
· Proven ability to work with a variety of people including government officials, international and national NGOs, local stakeholders, experts and consultants.
– Good organizational and planning skills and a proven ability to adhere to deadlines.
Language requirements: Fluency in English and Arabic (written and oral).
For more details and apply
Souq.com is looking for an HR Admin Coordinator / Office Manager
Candidate will have full responsibility on:
1. Office maintenance
3. Higher management logistics
4. Medical Insurance day to day operations
5. Leave management protocols
Candidates should have:
1. Excellent English proficiency
2. Excellent communication and business writing skills
3. Ability to multitask with focus on details
4. Flexible with working conditions
Please send updated resumes along with LinkedIn account on