Fabrica Creative Studio is now hunting those who have a creative geek minds with an advertising background.
– Creative Graphic Designer
Visit our website to find your right place:
OR send your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your job title.
Hiring a Full-Time & Part-Time Mobile Designer in Mansoura.
Please email your resume to:email@example.com
1+ years of UX/UI Designer experience with a strong portfolio,
available for viewing, demonstrating both great sense of UX and visual design.
Ability to expand on concepts and develop wireframes, prototypes, screen flows, and UI specifications that define product experience.
Strong familiarity with mobile technologies.
We’re looking for talented and innovative people to join our growing team in different departments in Cairo office.
We value minds who strive to develop elegant solutions and seek all overcoming challenges.
– Associate Project Leader
– Operation and Production Leader
– 3D Creative Designer and 2D Creative Designer
– Purchasing and Logistics Leader
– Associate Storyteller
How to apply:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include the title of the position in the subject line.
Employer AMAD Group
Job Title Graphic Designer
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 3/30/2017
Languages Excellent command of English language.
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Graphic Designing
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
Design layouts for print publications.
Design layout of art or product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
Confer with clients to determine needs.
Create computer-generated graphics or animation.
Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
– Bachelors degree, preferably in Arts
– 1-2 years of related experience
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design
– Knowledge of Motion & 3D modeling software is a plus
– Excellent knowledge regarding the use of the internet and MS Office
– A strong sense and appreciation for aesthetics and design elements such as color, balance, and typography
– An online portfolio with an outstanding body of work that demonstrates experience in graphic design
Experience 1 – 2 Years.
Other Skills – OUT OF THE BOX creativity.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job Contact Email email@example.com
Title: Kitchen Design Manager / Senior Designer
Reporting to: Retail Manager
Experience: 5 – 12 years
Salary: Negotiable + Monthly Bonus
About the Job:
• Design kitchens and wardrobes and develop creative presentations for them.
• Providing kitchen designs for customers in a collaborative process -Quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all kitchen and dressing projects from inception to completion of design.
• Meet with clients in the showroom and provide interior design consultation.
• Working with trade professionals and their clients, to design and quote Kitchen and dressing projects.
• Communicate with the installation and Surveying teams to ensure highest level of accuracy and precision in design and installation.
• Communicate and follow up with clients to ensure highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Prepare installation files for their completed projects and ensure it is well communicated with the installation team.
• Drive the design process to ensure all critical dates/deadlines are met during the development process, from base plan approval to permit submittal.
• Align with Project Leads for multiple departments to ensure the priorities of each department are represented in the design and decision making during development.
• Oversee the day to day running of the design function of our business, including the full management of the design team, currently 4 strong, with the support of the Managing & Creative Directors.
• Work alongside the retail managers to develop an assist in sales opportunities with both retail and contract clients.
• To help develop our full interior design offer, developing our product and presentation offering, alongside the Creative Director and Managing Director
• The overseeing of design and creation of creative mood-boards and presentations to capture the vision behind our projects.
• Work alongside the operation team to help manage the construction process; this would also involve reviewing of contract documents, plans, scopes of work, plan specifications and projected performance plans.
• Working with the team and sharing knowledge and research in order to create a more integrated design ethic.
• Representing the company, both internally and externally, when there is a need for architecture and interior design interactions.
• Preparing periodical reports as per company process.
Send your CV to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
please mention the titleat the subject
For immediate hiring available vacancies in Bright creations
1. iOS Developer
2. Java Developer
3. Project Coordinator / Product Coordinator
4. Creative Designer (Senior , Mid)
5. QC Engineer (Senior, Mid)
6. Social Media Executive
7. UI / Front End Developer (Senior , Mid)
8. Product Manager
9. Linux Administrator
10. PHP Developer
11. Marketing Executive
if you are interested, send your CV at email@example.com
Creative Designer at Intodevelopment.com
Location : Heliopolis
5-7 years of experience