Dot4solutions is hiring a Senior PHP Full Stack Developer, responsible for Web Application development, including creating Web APIs.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and APIs architectures. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
What you’ll be working on:
• Designing and implementing new and functionality APIs
• An understanding of REST API fundamentals, including prior API design experience
• Ability to write and review effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API service specs
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the APIs
• Act as a liaison between Web team and IT team
• Measuring the impact of changes to content, applications, networks, and infrastructure
A little about you:
• +5 years of web development experience
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, such as Laravel, and related technology stack
• Experience leading Enterprise Web technical projects independently
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
• Understanding of MVC design patterns
• Agile methodology and project management experience
• Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
• Past experience working on MySQL Database
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
• Hands-on experience applying GTM (Google Tag Manager), GA (Google Analytics) tagging.
• Environment optimization, CDN performance tuning, cache optimization
• Understanding CI/CD and QA best practices (is advance)
If you are interested please send your resume and project samples to email@example.com with subject: seniorphp