PRODUCTION MANAGER VACANCY
A National Company located in Gharbyia Governorate (Agro. Equipments Manufacturing Factory) is seeking aPRODUCTION MANAGER, with the following qualifications:
(Requirements As Per Client Request):
Fluent English (MUST)
Proficiency in CAD & Soildworks software
Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Manufacturing.
Proven experience as production director
Deep knowledge of production management
Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
Experience in reporting on key production metrics
Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
Outstanding communication ability
Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
Attention to detail
Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
BSc of Mechanical Power / Mechanical Production Engineering or relevant field is preferred
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual
REPORT TO: Head of Industrial Develoment
JOB TITLE: Production Manager
JOB TYPE: Indoor / Outdoor
SECTOR: Agro. Equipments Manufacturing Factory
JOB DESCRIPTION BRIEF:
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you.
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
WORKING HOURS: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
DAYS OFF: Friday & Saturday
WORK LOCATION: Al Mahla Al Kobra – Gharbyia Governorate – Egypt
Mr. Alaa Hashish
SUBJECT: PRODUCTION MANAGER VACANCY
1. Send your CV in a word document only.
2.Personal Recent Photo attached with CV.