About the Job
-As a graphic designer you’ll need to listen to clients and understand their needs before making design decisions
-A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
-You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the client’s objectives.
-The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
-You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
-Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
-Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose;
-Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
-Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
-Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
-Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
-Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
-Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
-Commissioning illustrators and photographers;
-Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Web & Graphic Design at traderstours
A leading tourism company in Nasr City is seeking the following:-
Web & Graphic Design
we are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
• Proven work experience as a web designer (at least 3 years’ experience)
• Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS and, jQuery, Bootstrap Framework, Photoshop
• Working with other web specialists including web developers
• Search engine optimization experience
• Testing the website to ensure it is working
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends
• Working hours are generally 9:30am to 5:30pm
If interested please send your C.V. to
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Web Designer
If you are a graphic designer with creative skills, we need you
All Media is hiring!
Location: Nasr City, Cairo.
Join our growing company, apply now
– Experience in Adobe Illustrator
– Experience in Adobe Photoshop
– Experience in Adobe InDesign
– Experience from 2 to 3 years in graphic designing field
– Max Age: 30
– Full time (Indoor) + two days off
– Male or female
– This position requires a self-motivated and effective team player
– Good organization skills
How to apply?
Kindly send your resume & portfolio to email@example.com
and write creative graphic designer on email subject
Talented #Graphic_Designer (2D) at Reflection
• Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Details.
• Fluency in Adobe Programs.
• Excellent Command of English.
• University Degree in Design or Related Field.
• Graphic Design & Layout Skills
• Previous Experience in Big Companies.
• From 1-3 Years Of Experience
• Prepares Final Layout Using Adobe Products.
• Completes Projects By Coordinating With Other Departments
• Work Closely With The Marketing Team To Create Collateral, Promotional and Advertising Pieces
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning job title in subject line