Senior Human Resources at Link Egypt
Human Resources Generalist Job Duties:
• Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
• Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Human Resources Generalist Skills and Qualifications:
Performance Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience – General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills
A minimum of 4 years
Interested candidates’ Kindly send your updated CV to: