For leading software company required HR Coordinator
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates in preparing annual manpower plan
• Assists in the recruitment, interviewing, and selection processes and sends appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner,
• Handle day to day attendance
• Identifies legal requirements affecting human resources functions and ensures their compliance with the Egyptian Labor Law.
• Establishes and maintains new employee orientation program.
• Responds to staff inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Maintain confidential personnel files to the standard described in the HR policy manual.
• Facilitate and administer all aspects of the employee performance management system such as performance criteria, appraisal and reward.
• Coordinates HR activities, and various training programs
• Performs orientation session for the newly hired employees
• Coordinates with the concerned department to issue the payroll,
HR diploma is must
1-2 years professional experience as HR Generalist in small-medium sized organization
Excellent English and Arabic(R-W-S)
Familiar with MS applications
Effective Communication& Listening Skills
if you have the above qualification send your updated cv through : firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Assistant & HR officer
Admin Assistant & HR officer urgently required at Inspire Business Solutions 1 – 2 Years of experience Interested Candidates: Send your CV to email@example.com
Junior HR Specialist needed (male)
Exp: at least 1 year – preferred in Training
Location: Elnozha – Cairo
Send your CV with Recent Photo to
HR Generalist Vacancy at Architecture & Design Company
• Recruitment Process: Recruit, interview, test & select candidates to fill vacant positions
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation through Aria Induction training and explaining to the new employee his responsibilities to foster positive attitude toward Company goals
• Creating new employee personal data file
• Creating Job description template for every job title & writing its activities
• Measuring the employee satisfaction KPI "Semi-annually"
• Follow-up employees attendance and personal issues
• Responsible for achieving HR Key Objectives
• Assist in the process improvement
• Resignation process "conduct exit meeting & discuss reasons for resignation"
• Collect training needs, Prepare training plans & schedule Internal training
• Reporting to the company's President
* Male Only
• B.Sc Business Administration with Human Resources Major
• Human Resources Diploma is preferred
• 2-3 years experience in the same field
• Fluent in English both writing & speaking
• Excellent Computer skills
• Able to perform under pressure & can work under stress
• Able to work unsupervised or in a team environment
• Hard working, reliable and creative
• Excellent communication skills
Send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONNEL SPECIALIST FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
JOB TITLE: Personnel Specialist GRADE: 13
CLOSING DATE : 15/9/2014
GENERAL FUNCTION: Under direction of the Director of the local health
department, maintains a personnel system according to merit system regulations for the
local health department.
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Receives, reviews, and audits time distribution reporting sheets from employees to enter
into a computerized system or prepares for transmittal to the Department for Health
Generates payroll checks, and verifies against master listing of personnel records and
approved actions. Distributes checks to employees.
Consults with director and supervisory staff as to appropriate personnel actions regarding
employees, completes correspondence and necessary documentation for respective
Initiates personnel action requests according to policy for submittal through the
automated network to the Department for Health Services for appropriate action.
Makes arrangements for appropriate newspaper advertisements, schedules examinations,
and answers questions from applicants regarding recruitment and selection activities.
Prepares monthly benefit payments involved in payroll deductions. Makes adjustments
to benefit billings and payments and reconciles differences based on appropriate review
Prepares appropriate payroll and other reports such as, worker's compensation, equal
employment opportunity, unemployment insurance, and special reports requested by
Maintains employee records which consist of employment history records, benefit
records and current employment status.
Advises and consults with employees regarding personnel questions, policies,
regulations, and grievances.
Assists in the preparation of the agency budget using personnel/payroll information. JOB TITLE: Personnel Specialist (Continued) JOB CODE: 1106
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Limited supervision; periods of relative autonomy with
general supervisory review. Supervisor plays a major role in setting objectives and
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: May supervise directly clerical staff or other
administrative staff involved in payroll management or other assigned personnel with
Knowledge and abilities: Considerable knowledge of the operation and practices
of local health departments. Considerable knowledge of personnel policies and
regulations and automated personnel manual. Skill in the operation of adding machines,
calculators, and computer systems. Ability to supervise and direct the activities of
subordinate staff. Ability to communicate effectively with employees and supervisory
staff in understanding personnel practices and policies of the agency. Ability to perform
mathematical processes (prepare computations for payroll such as, fringe benefit rates,
etc.) Ability to follow instructions ranging from simple to detailed in nature.
Considerable knowledge of automated data processing.
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience Requirements: High school
diploma or GED and five (5) years experience in personnel activity, payroll, or a closely
related activity. Additional related education/training may substitute for the experience
required on a year for year basis.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CVS VIA NADA.NOUR@LIFECHEME.COM
Urgently Required #Personal_Assistant: – Experience 1:3 Maximum. – Bachelor degree + HR Diploma – Only Female – Excellent in English – Previous experience as admin assist or secretary. – #Cairo Residents Send your CV on ( email@example.com ) with job title on the mail subject – Kindly write your full name on CV
Junior HR Generalist
Egypt Gold is one of the largest gold and jewelry factories in the Middle East, A well based entity with a head office located in the Industrial area in Obour City which is Considered the hub of well-known companies in Cairo, with a well distributed network of branches in Heliopolis, Zamalek, Alexandria, Assiut, Mansoura and Al-Hussein, Urgently needs to fill the following vacancy:
Junior HR Generalist
Bachelor degree from any discipline, fresh graduates are considered.
Very Good English.
From 0 to 2 years of experience in different HR functions.
Excellent communication skills.
Presentable & flexible character.
1000 – 2000 net salary + Lunch Meal + Transportation.
If you are interested please send your updated resume with a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please mention the job title in the email subject, emails without the job title will not be considered.
HR Intern (HRI-001)
Be a part of MTC team and get on board with us in a reputable HR Consultancy & Training firm to gain great work experience in a real HR environment.
Company located at Nasr City.
Graduate from a reputable university.
Professional English Language, fluency is a plus.
Computer literate, MS Office Professional User preferably.
Effective Communication & Presentation skills.
Well organized, Creative & Goal Oriented.
Good Internet research skills.
Ability to develop materials.
To apply send your Updated CV indicating the job code in the subject (HRI-001) to: Info@mtc-services.com