HR vacancy for immediate hiring
Title: HR / Recruitment Specialist
Excellent English and Ms Office Skills
Gender : Male/Female
Experience : More than 2 years in Recruitment & OD (Preferred in Retail)
Location : Maadi/Cairo.
Please, send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting Vacancies in Cairo with Staff Arabia
(1): Business Development Senior Executive
(2): PA/ Admin Specialist.
(3): Social Media Specialist
(4): Recruitment Specialist
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their CVs to below email: email@example.com while mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Urgently needed for an international recruitment agency “HR Recruiter”
Location : Nasr city
Experience : at least 6 Months
FLUENCY in English is a must
Kindly if u r interested send ur updated CV with “Recruiter” in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Temporary Opportunity , 3 – 4 Months
– Bachelor Degree
– Exp : Min. 6 Months – 1 Year Max. in the recruitment Field .
– Excellent Communication skills
– Excellent English Language
– Gender : Both
– Work Location : Cairo – Nasr City
– Working Hours 9-5 , 2 days off
If interested Kindly send your updated CV attached with photo : email@example.com with ” Temp – Recruiter ” in the Subject
Fast growing Egyptian retail company located in 6 Oct city is seeking for Recruiter:
Male, age max 26
with min 2 years of experience, mainly blue collars
Medical insurance coverage
Please send updated cv to: Selemam@kazyon.com
- Shift: 6 hours a day
- from 9 AM to 3 PM. “Fixed”
- Weekends: Saturday – Sunday. “Fixed”
- Salary: 2500 EGP/month
- Experience in the recruitment section for at least 2 years, preferably hiring for offshore call centers.
- English Fluency is a must.
- Computer literate.
- Abbas El Akkad, Nasr City.
Students and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Just send your resume!
Now hiring talented “Recruitment specialist” with the following:
- Screen CV’s for potential positions and conduct face to face interviews.
- Design job descriptions to available vacancies.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Handles employee relations counseling, counseling and exit interviewing when needed.
- Experience: 1-2 years in recruitment.
- Language: Excellent Command of English is a must.
- Location :Dokki,
If you’re interested send your CV to
and mention job title