NVGC hereby invites whom find their qualifications and skills matches with the job requirements of the position of Admin Officer to apply immediately to the HR department.
Job Title : Administration Officer
Direct Supervisor of : 4
Job Location : Bani Suef
Bani Suef Admin Officer shall be responsible for Assisting Admin Officer at all
Administration aspects at Bani Suef Governorate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Creating and maintaining employees’ Personnel and Administration files.
• Handling the Insurance process for the Company.
• Monitoring employees’ attendance and leave management systems.
• Managing the administrative activities that support the operations of buildings, facilities and grounds.
• Coordinating office refurbishment if required.
• Supervising and monitoring matters related to building security, mail room and reception.
• Supervising and monitoring matters related Fleet management.
• Managing effective catering service provision to all employees.
• Managing the telephone services activities and ensuring the efficient running of telephone landlines.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills required:-
A. A university degree level.
B. Good command of English language.
C. Good Computer Skills
A. All applicants shall be Bani Suef Residents.
B. CVs should be sent to HR including qualification certificates and updated photo within ONE week from Job Post date.
For further info kindly contact HR department
Maximum Date 18/12/2016