Apply Here : HR Recruitment – Female
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Apply Here : HR Recruitment – Female
A leading recruitment agency established in 2003 and located in Dokki – Giza seeking to hire the following positions
(Recruitment Coordinator. (Min 1 year of experience in all recruitment functions
(Office Manager (min 3 years of experience as a office manager
. bachelor degree from any reputable university
. fluent English language
. excellent communication skills & MS Office
. preferable has a previous experience in recruitment agency
If you are interested and meet the above criteria send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention job title in mail subject
Recruitment coordinator ” is urgently required for one of the biggest ” Recruitment Agencies with the below details
University graduate –
HR certificate is a plus –
Fluent English speaker is A must –
0to 1 years of experience –
Call Center background is an advantage –
Males only –
Excellent communication skills –
Excellent in MS office Package –
Work location : Sheraton
If anyone is interested please send your updated CV to
Mohamed.email@example.com and mention the job title in the subject line
Otlob is hiring the following vacancies:
-Junior & Senior Graphic designers
-Social Media Specialist
-Senior .Net Developer
-Quality & Training Specialist (Customer Care Department)
If interested send resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning Job Vacancy in the subject
– Bachelor degree “preferred HR related studies“.
– 1 : 2 years of experience “preferred in hospitality and hotels”
– Fluent English is essential.
– Maximum age is 30.
– Females or males are welcomed to apply.
Interested can send their CVs at:
call 02 27373737 for more details.
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 5/2/2017
Languages Good Command of English Language
Languages English, Good
City 10th of Ramadan City
Job Category Human Resources
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
Fully Responsible on hiring the Blue collars ” Labors “.
Builds applicants database by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment fairs, recruitment agencies, media, and internet sites.
Post minlo vacancies on various recruitment and social media websites.
Develops and updates the job descriptions according to Hay guidelines.
Works with the HR Managers on setting the annual recruitment plan according to business needs and future expansion.
Screens the received CVs on daily basis.
Conduct the HR interview with the labors to assure that the chosen candidates qualification matches the vacant positions.
Schedule the line manager interviews.
Fulfills the vacancies gaps according to the required dates and the recruitment policy & procedures.
Manufacturing background is a must.
Hard worker who can work under stress.
Attention to details.
Very good communication skills.
Good awareness about the Labor law and the social insurance.
Good User of MS.Office. the candidate must have experience from 1-3 Years in HR specially in hiring blue collars.
Car owner Any
Experience 1 – 2 Years.
Other Skills Hard Worker.
Ability to deal with labors.
Able to work under pressure, flexible person.
High follow up.
Compensations Attractive package
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Comments the candidate must write in the subject ” HR Specialist “
Job Contact Email
Recruitment Supervisor – Alex
Hi! We’re Easy HBC and we’re currently looking forward to having an enthusiastic challenge-loving person join our team in the role of ‘Recruitment Supervisor’.
If you can do the below:
– Conduct and lead a team of recruiters to conduct job analysis across all locations in order to develop well designed job descriptions.
– Regularly update, revise and improve the company organizational chart based on understanding of the company needs and goals.
– Establish company recruiting requirements across all locations by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs in order to create a well-developed manpower plan.
– Guide a team of recruiters to build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
– Guide a team of recruiters to determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
– Guide a team of recruiters to attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruitment agencies, using newsgroups and job sites as well as providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
– Guide a team of recruiters to determine applicant job fitness by conducting interviews and assessments; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
– Manage new employee smooth sailing by determining new employee requirements and arranging requirements fulfillment with relevant departments.
– Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
– Evaluate and report company-wide recruitment performance in order to continuously improve performance.
– Develop team and conduct performance appraisals in order to build successors.
– Conduct and lead a team of recruiters to conduct exit interviews in order to generate turn-over analysis reports to improve company retention rates and employer value proposition.
And if you believe you possess the below:
– BA in any related discipline
– 6+ years of experience in recruitment covering white & blue collars.
– MS Office Skills
– Proficiency in Arabic & English
– Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
– Planning & Organizing Skills
– Alexandria resident
We’d be delighted to receive your C.V. in pdf format at Nagat.email@example.com no later than March 7th, 2017. Go ahead! Join our team! You’ll love the environment, the ambience, the people, the experience & the fun 🙂 We’re committed to your happiness if you’re committed to our growth
HR Roles; for those with energy, drive and passion, The Tough Ones!
2 roles, in a most exciting and challenging environment, with phenomenal growth. 2 of them factory based. No place for romantic slow movers, super for action and results oriented. Those who have fun in achieving and delivering regardless of excuses and obstacles, and don’t need time to settle and prepare and adapt. No second chances. Either a star or a total loss.
1- Organization Development Specialist factory based: 3 to 5 years of experience in industrial field, developing and updating Organisation charts , Developing and updating Job descriptions. Ability to develop and update policies and procedures, partner with business managers, work on process mapping and organization effectiveness.
2- Recruitment and Training Coordinator, smart village based: 2 to 3 years of experience, Screening applicants resumes, arranging interviews schedule, developing and updating recruitment reports, identifying training needs
( 6th of October and smart village)
If capable and willing, please send your resume to
, enjoy an exciting rewarding journey on business, professional and personal levels. Best of luck!
Go Green is in urgent need of a Junior Recruitment Coordinator to join the family!
• One year of experience and a maximum of two years is all what we need
• Excellent level of English is a must.
• A pleasant personality with a good team spirit
• Living nearby Heliopolis
Only the AWESOME will be accepted!
If you think you got what it takes, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job title in the subject line.