Job Title IT Manager
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 8/30/2017
Languages English is a must
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category IT Manager, Information Technology, Manufacturing / Production
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Executive/ Director
Directs daily work activities including guidance and professional development.
Develops and manages the technical IT strategy and related activities and makes improvement for IT infrastructure.
Provides IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, Local and Wide area networks, Finger prints system, IT security, Camera system, GPRS for Tracking cars and communications between Administration and outlets.
Configures hardware and software system, installs, repairs and maintains networks, PCs and printers.
Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
Plans and implements all aspects of the IT security to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. Develops a comprehensive disaster recovery program along with the implementation of a detailed and adequate security.
Manages and administers servers and workstations.
Manages department budgets and provides leadership on the development of IT solutions to support IT operations.
Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
Coordinates with other department managers to identify, recommend, and implement cost effective IT programs suitable for the business requirements of the company. Delivers Internet and intranet network services including web, mail list, and E-mail, director.
Forecasts resources and establishes priorities to meet current and future IT demands and IT strategies.
Ensures proper documentation and record keeping for all personnel files and training evaluations.
– Bachelors degree in computer science or related technology field.
– Proven experience of managing an IT department.
– Good understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Excellent English, verbal / written communication
– Ability to work well through others
– Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
– Excellent analytical and technical skills
Car owner Any
Education major Computer Engineering
Experience 3 – 5 Years.
Other Skills – IT infrastructure design and implementation – Hardware and software system – IT networking and security management – Backup and disaster recovery – IT operations and maintenance Management
Compensations – Social Insurance. – Medical Care.
Salary (L.E.) 4000 – 6000 EGP
Comments – Please mention the Job title on your subject or would be rejected if not mentioned to the title.
– Our Factory located at El Basateen , Maadi , candidates from nearest areas are most recommended .
Job Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org