Employer Ibnsina Pharma
Job Title IT Storage System Administrator
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 1/31/2018
Languages – Good command of English language.
Languages English, Good
Job Category Information Technology, Database Administrator
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
Description – Configuring, deploying and maintaining EMC Symmetrix and IBM DS800 disk storage at Main and DR sites.
– Design and implement disk space provisioning and Fast vp policies to fit all business needs.
– Configuring and deploying Brocade and IBM SAN switches with LUN masking at main and DR sites.
– Configuring, deploying and maintaining data domain appliances with VTL, CIFS and NFS protocols and IBM TS3200 Tapes library.
– Installing and maintaining Disk Storage related software like EMC Uni-sphere, SRDF, Time finder, LUN masking, Gate keeper and data domain native replication.
– Provide continuous monitoring and troubleshooting for all aspects of Storage infrastructure and Backup environments issues including availability and utilization.
– Develops and maintains recovery strategies for server and storage infrastructure. Develops, tests, implements, and documents procedures to ensure that recovery strategies support our business resumption planning goals.
– Pro-actively review and monitor service indicators in order to insure adherence upon the agreed service levels.
– Interact with software and hardware maintenance providers in enforcing adequate levels of support to the installed inventory.
– Produce and maintain appropriate documentation and charts describing hardware setups, diagrams, operational procedures and overall inventory.
– Engage in capacity planning and monitoring usage reports with weekly and monthly reports of activities and operational status.
Qualifications – Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering is more preferable. – Strong Relevant experience with disk storage and SAN operating environment consisting of EMC technologies (Vmax, data domain,Symmetrix), Brocade technologies, SRDF and data domain replication. – Strong experience with multipathing to storage concepts and technologies. – Certifications on EMC or Brocade technologies as well as any OS or related utilities. – In-depth knowledge of EMC Symmetrix technologies (thin provisioning, Fast VP), SRDF Replication. – EMC Storage Administrator Certificated (EMCSA). – Preferred – Experience in LTO tape drives and automated tape library technologies including VTL, CIFS and NFS Protocols. – Ability to create effective and credible relationships throughout the company, including technical, non-technical.
Experience 1 – 2
Other Skills – Excellent problem-solving skills. – Communication and follow up skills.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org