Job Title Assistant Area Sales Manager
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 8/30/2017
Languages English is a must
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Operations, Sales, Manufacturing / Production
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Senior
Overall operation and supervision of all outlets, in compliance with established policies and procedures of the company by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Oversees and coordinates the operations of all outlets.
Supervision and instruction of staff
Conduct periodic meetings with every branch to discuss the problems facing staff and branch.
Assign (Divide) the plan to the respective branches to be considered as targets
Reduce the waste within branches.
Achieves annual sales targets by developing and furthering existing client relationships and using networking and new business skills to develop new prospects.
Follow up daily collections and sales figures
Inspects service stations for cleanliness, functioning of equipment and sufficient supplies.
Review the actual sold goods are delivered to the client vs. requested amount and the Receipts.
Follow up with the outlets the displayed goods
Maintains communications between Management and Branches.
Interfere in case of problems with the clients, warehouse, customer service department or the dealer
Monitor inventory frequent enough to transfer products between outlets
Follow up the daily order to be sent to the order taker and production.
Measures and evaluates actual performance against goals and presents results to senior Management.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Commerce.
Car owner yes
Education major Business Administration
Experience 4 – 5 Years.
Other Skills Strong commercial background with proven success in a sales & product management. Knowledge of dealers & other channels. Having excellent track record of generating, handling & converting inquires to orders. Proven track record of exceeding quota in a complex sale. Consistent over achievement of sales quotas. Highly Motivated, Goal-Oriented & Result Oriented. Proven leadership skills in training, coaching, and developing a team. Excellent communication skills. Successful negotiating & selling skills. Strong & professional presentation skills. Excellent planning & organizational skills. Excellent computer skills. Ability to lead and develop a successful sales team. Ability to generate & close sales, maximize business & achieve sales goals. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
Compensations – Social Insurance. – Medical care.
Salary (L.E.) 2000 – 4000 EGP
Comments experience in Food & Beverage is a must.
Job Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org –
Production Scheduler, Cairo.
As a Production scheduler, you will be a part of the Robotics and motion (RM) Division and Motors and Generators (MG) business unit based in Cairo. The Robotics and Motion division provides products, solutions and related services that increase industrial productivity and energy efficiency.Its motors, generators, drives and robotics provide power, motion and control for a wide range of automation applications. The leading position in wind generators and traction converters complements the industrial focus, leveraging joint technology, channels and operations platforms.
Your Tasks as a Production scheduler will include the following:
Apply our company quality system & OHS (Occupational health and safety) rules to maintain and promote the ABB Standards.
Monitor closely ongoing time-and-material costs for each job with workshop supervisors and report to the Management any over-run cost (Lab, Material & Services)
Coordinate between workshop team & sales engineers/ customers for in-house initial / final inspection schedules to secure jobs release on time.
Prepare all planned Material /services for each job and follow-up with Purchasing to avoid any delay.
Lead weekly planning meetings to discuss the status of each job and highlight if there is any delay.
Prepare the workshop monthly revenue plan and follow up with Production /Sales to maximize the monthly Billing and Push to clear the pending jobs due to customer PO & Payment.
Responsible for work order preparation, prioritizing, estimating in terms of cost and time. Schedule and follow the completion with the supervisors, conforming the satisfaction from end user Operation, then closing the work orders.
Take care of customer services (Jobs Collection, Dispatching, Material supplied by customer, Customer update).
Coordinate on a regular basis with Work Shop Manager regards to jobs in operation, job scheduling, repair problems, customer concerns and employee performance.
Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyse all results to recommend required improvements in performance and collaborate with material manager to forecast all required strategies.
Managing logistics activities.
Reschedule due dates of existing open orders when desirable after coordinating with sales team & workshop team.
Analyse and update system planning factors for the part numbers under his control.
Reconcile errors or inconsistencies and try to eliminate root causes of these errors.
Find key problem areas requiring action now to prevent future crises.
Monitor the materials stock to avoid any work stoppage due to materials shortage.
Ideally, you should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with prior 5 – 8 years of work experience in machines service. Proficiency in English is required.
If you are interested to join our team, apply directly. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: email@example.com. No CVs allowed on emails.
Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business unit: Motors & Generators
Date posted: 2017-08-07 Job function: Production and Manufacturing Publication ID: EG61165915_E2
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com
Another Exciting Role! Lean Manufacturing Manager
More solid members required to join a very competitive team and environment, the Lean Manufacturing Manager will have the following responsibilities and daily duties:
• Lead the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
• Lead, teach and coach employees at all levels on lean manufacturing processes.
• Facilitate the development of and maintain the Lean Implementation plan for the location.
• Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
• Lead continuous improvement events resulting in employee skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements.
• Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
• Identifies barriers to success and solicits help from leadership when needed.
The preferred candidate will have the following background and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing
• Hands on experience using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma, TQM)
• Certified Lean Manager preferred
• 5+ years’ experience leading Lean Transformations in industrial manufacturing, educating others on Lean principles and deployment planning
• Experience with Lean projects and methodology including projects with significant impact on the business
• Strong project management, organizational, analytical, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to apply critical thought to develop, recommend and implement strategies and programs that address company and departmental objectives
• Demonstrated leadership skills with direct reports and influence those with whom there is not reporting relationship
• . Strong computer skills, familiarity with common word processing, Spreadsheets and project management program
If ready and interested, please send your resume to
Best of Luck!