Senior Mechanical Engineer
– Candidates with minimum 7+ years’ experience having worked as Mechanical Design Eng. on large scale hospitals projects (Plumbing System, Firefighting, Medical Gas System & BIM Services). Bachelor’s engineering degree in Mechanical. Supervision & Design experience mandatory.
Please send your CV:
According to The Expansion, Al-Marasem has an immediate opening for a full time
“SR. Mechanical Engineer”
Revise& coordinate shop drawing Mechanical Trades Mainly HVAC.
Experience 5-10 Years .
Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering .
The appropriate candidate must hold a relevant major degree with a general grade not less than “Good” .
kindly send your resume email@example.com ,and mention in the subject (Mech-001) .N.B. Do not send your CV more than once to avoid duplication as duplicate entries will be discarded as well.
Silver Engineering Services is hiring:
1- Mechanical design engineers.
2- Electrical design engineers.
a- Egyptians only.
b- min 3 years exp.
Please send your CV to Careers@silveres.com
Urgently hiring at well-known company for Form work and scaffolding, located in Wadi Hof: Fresh mechanical engineer (Industrial engineering) 2015 and above, Can work under pressure, High passion to learn, If interested, Please Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org With e-mail subject (Mechanical engineer)
Employer Bavarian Auto Group
Job Title New Models & Projects Engineer
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 3/31/2017
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Production
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
– Following up, coordinating and executing the engineering aspects of the newly introduced car models and the new projects.
– Coordinating large scale projects related to the introduction of a new car model/brand or new projects that service the companys long term and short term objectives.
– Preparing for project planning, project budgeting, cost & revenue forecasts preparation, resource allocations, work progress monitoring, project control and project closure.
– Progress reporting to the New Models & Projects Section Head.
– Developing project planning documents and collaborating with the client and stakeholders for project plan approvals.
– Planning also includes scope identification, resource plan, and detailed project plan.
– Maintaining the project schedule, deliverables, budget, issues, and risks.
– Attaining and utilizing project resources in a matrix organization.
– Tracking progress and variances and mitigating risk and issues throughout the life cycle. – Providing timely and accurate status reporting.
– Preparing the transition to operations.
– Project Closer (Final Customer Delivery).
– Preparing documentation of lessons learned.
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputable university
– Strong computer skills in Microsoft Package + ACAD
– Engineering and project management skills
– Clear and effective communication skills, analytical thinking
– Excellent command of English language
Car owner Any
Education major Mechanical Engineering
Experience 1 – 2 Years.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Comments Please write AM-New Models & Projects Engineer in the email subject
Job Contact Email email@example.com