About the Job
Oracle Application DBA will support Enterprise and Enablement service’s application databases which include administrating Oracle databases within the ADBA support model scope in coordination with Vodafone group Oracle DC Technical DBA team.
– Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products for supported services.
– Establish and maintain backup and recovery policies and procedures with cooperation with DC DB/Backup Teams.
– Take care of the services database design and implementation.
– Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
– Perform database and application queries tuning and performance monitoring.
– Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
– Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
– Work as part of Enterprise DBA team and provide 24×7 support when required.
– Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to Operation /development teams.
– Interface with Oracle DC team for escalated database issues/changes.
– Support application databases deployment/upgrades activities.
– Set up, manage and monitor application related jobs and data replication activities.
– Implement or request any database required changes.
– Run import and export of data on schema basis and required Data migration activities.
– Handling BAU activities (incident, Service requests and problem tickets).
– Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools.
– A good knowledge of the logical/physical database design.
– Knowledge of all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios “Physical & Logical”.
– Good knowledge of Oracle security and availability management.
– Knowledge of SQL querying and PL/SQL code packages.
– A good understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
– A good knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting.
– Experience in code migration, database change management through the stages of the development life cycle.
– A good knowledge of both database and system performance tuning/monitoring.
– Should have good communication skills with customers, development teams, vendors and systems administrators.
– Should have the ability to handle multiple services/projects and deadlines.
– Should possess a sound understanding of the business need and requirements.
– Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines.
– Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing.
– Oracle DBA OCA/OCP certification is preferable.
– Linux RHCA/RHCE certification is also preferable.
– MySQL/MSSQL knowledge is preferable
We are currently looking for Oracle Programmer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set Programmer should have at least three years experiences in following
• Oracle 10g, Forms 9i and Reports 9i.
• Jdeveloper / ADF.
• Java, JSP, J2EE, Hibernate, JSF, AJAX, SQL, Spring, SOAP, XML, JDBC, SVN
• Tomcat Application Server, Websphare application server
• Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD)
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML is Preferable.
• Experience in Oracle Designer 2000 is preferable.
Should you be interested for this opportunity, please send your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
A Big Company located in Heliopolis is now hiring Oracle Database Administrator:
– BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent degree.
– Min. 2- 3 years of experience in Database Oracle 12c under oracle Linux.
– Good understanding of database 12c architecture.
– Good knowledge for handling backup & recovery scenarios under Linux.
– Good knowledge on maintaining oracle data guard under Linux.
– Good Knowledge on database performance tuning.
– Excellent Interpersonal skills; good communication & presentations skills.
Interested Candidates are kindly required to send their CVs’ to E- mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org – mention the job title in the subject bar.
Multinational company lead in information technology immediately hiring “ Senior Oracle DBA “to join our successful team
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field required
• ORACLE CERTIFICATION is a MUST
• 4- 6 years of experience administering enterprise Oracle database environments.
If you interested send your cv to email@example.com “ S. DBA “in the subject line.
من داخل وخارج المملكة
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الايميل :
Egyptians Only- Oracle Developer ,
Maadi Planet Benefits :
Competitive package ,
Social & Medical insurance ,
Mobile and broadband data allowances
•Computer Science or related Degree
• 1.5-3 years exp.
of oracle forms/reports programming ,, Apply on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ( Oracle DVP – LKD004 )in Subject
Egyptians Only- Oracle Developer , Maadi Planet Benefits : Competitive package ,Social & Medical insurance ,Mobile and broadband data allowances Qualifications: •Computer Science or related Degree • 1.5-3 years exp. of oracle forms/reports programming ,, Apply on email@example.com quoting ( Oracle DVP – LKD004 )in Subject
Experience in oracle development tools, oracle application express (APEX
PL/SQL, Oracle forms
Creating Functions, procedures and triggers
Experience SQL SERVER and ORACLE Database
Experience in C#.NET
Experience in JQuery
Experience in Web services
Experience in ASP.NET
*Please mention the job title in the mail subject
المنح الدراسيةQualification: Graduate of computer science is a must