Responsible for maintaining sales volume & achieve sales quota.
• Identifies, manages and interprets current & future customer requirements.
• Provides product, service & equipment technical & engineering information during the bidding phase.
• Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales plan.
• Prepares cost estimate by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff.
• Develops customers’ employees by providing technical information and training.
• Negotiates tender and contract terms& conditions to meet both client and company needs.
• Follows up technical office/ proposals team for technical offer preparation.
• Reviews and approves the selling prices and Prepares commercial proposal.
• Follows up and monitors the profit/loss status of the projects of related accounts.
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Excellent Presentation
• Very good command of English
• Very good computer skills
• Preferable experience in Contracting, Real Estate, Hotels and Infrastructure
Bachelor of Engineering with a Specialization in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
لشركه Mob App بالمهندسين
Required to work for major companies in the computer engineers (el- Mohandsen ) :-
Position :- Sales engineer
Location :- Mohandsen
-2 :5 Years of experience in a similar field.
-Bachelor of Computer Science OR is related IT Field is more preferablee.
– Social & Medical Insurance.
– transportation is available
Share and Mention Your Friends
Kindly Send your CV mentioning the job title in the subject line
((Sales Engineer ) :- firstname.lastname@example.org
mobile :- 01028267575
Oracle Procurement Specialist required with 7+ Yrs. Experience.
Job Location: UAE
Salary: 15,000 AED – 17500 AED Gross package.
Medical Insurance will be there. All other benefits according to the UAE Law.
JOB Description: –
• Functional professional with 8+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Purchasing / iProcurement implementations (Oracle 11i / R12).
• A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle EBS Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Inventory, iSupplier, Costing or Configurator
• A senior team member, team lead on at least 1 full cycle implementation
• Extensively worked on AME rules
• Should have at least 3 years of experience in Operational Support
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• A Master’s degree
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Minimum Technical Knowledge on Oracle Application
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
send cv to email@example.com
Vacancy: English Translator (Full-time)
0-2 years experience.
Responsible for interpreting written or spoken material into English or Arabic, Ensuring meaning and context are maintained.
– Translate Video content from Arabic to English / English to Arabic
– Maintain the style and tone of the original language
– Closed captions syncing and setting text timings
– Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation
– Creating glossaries or term dictionaries
– Faculty of Alsun, Arts, Azhar, or other related translation major graduate
– Very good command of English and Arabic languages
– Ability to transfer style, tone and cultural elements accurately from one language to another
– Familiar with different Arabic dialects and accents
– Excellent command of computer skills
– High attention for details.
– Fast typing speed
If interested, please send your work samples & CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Office Engineer is required for “Riadco 2000” for office furniture in El Obour City.
Qualifications: bachelor degree of applird arts – fine arts (architecture or decor) – architecture.
Experience : 0-5 years
Programs : AutoCAD professional, 3DS MAX.
If you are interested please send your updated CV on