Employer Rameda Pharmaceuticals
Job Title QC Analyst
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 4/30/2017
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Pharmacy, Chemistry, Quality Control
Job Type Full Time
Job Level Junior
1. To analyze all Raw Materials (initial and retest), vendor lots, and Non HPLC Finished Products (validation) according to company procedures and using some reference books (USP, EP, BP, etc.)
2. To analyze Qualification and Registration samples of new products
3. To test the Cleaning Validation samples
4. To perform Non HPLC Bulk Validation testing.
5. To analyze the purified water and water for Injection of Lactam and N/L water system.
6. To prepare and standardize of Volumetric Solutions, Reagents, Standards and Mobile Phases.
7. To perform the LIMS Activity on Computer as follows – Update loading data to get the results of the tested item. – Print out all work sheets for the tested items and their COAs. 8. To Perform the chemical testing for validation of sterile areas equipments
9. To perform testing according to company policies and GMP/GLP roles.
10. Calculation of results and issuing COA. In case of any abnormal results will inform direct supervisor.
11. Evaluation of results and reports affect releasing the Raw Material to production.
12. Any other duties and responsibilities as may be required from time to time by Section Head.
13. Ensures that all activities in his unit or section are done according the relevant cGMP and ISO standards (ISO 9001/2008, ISO 14001/2004, and OHSAS 18001/2007).
BSc of science or pharmacy, experience of 1 to 3 experience, Very good in English, Computer skills, flexibility, effective communication skills, Ability to solve problems,
Preferable October or Sheikh zaiyed resident.
Car owner Any
Education major Pharmacy
Experience 1 – 2 Years.
Other Skills Good Communication skills, Analytical character, result oriented, self-motivated.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job Contact Email Please send your CV to the following mail address quoting job title , firstname.lastname@example.org