AIDC – Agricultural Investment & Development Company seeks to hire Purchasing Specialist to be located in Nasr City to be responsible for the following:
• Compare costs and evaluate the quality and suitability of supplies and materials
• Analyze and evaluate current and potential suppliers.
• Ensure the total administration and documentation of processes in purchasing (contracts, invoices, master data, conditions, etc.)
• Communicate effectively with requesting team’s members in person, via telephone, email, fax and/or any other appropriate means and provide them with information on procurement status, priorities, specifications, deliveries, and related issues. And to effectively meet the company needs.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience. Preferably in the agriculture field (Fertilizers, pesticides, seeds, and spare parts)
• Bachelor degree in any relevant field.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Detail-Oriented and very organized.
• Excellent computer and internet research skills.
Full time, working hours from 9 am to 5 pm, 2 days off Friday & Saturday
Kindly send your updated resume on
specifying the position in the subject line.