For immediate hire: Junior Designer &Social Media
Company Name: Maarefah Management
Required skills and qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a similar area preferred.
– experience 0-1 years in the same field
– Fluency in English
– MS Office Proficiency (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, and OUTLOOK).
– Good Knowledge of Social Media Platforms “Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
– Good Knowledge of Hootsuite social media management platform.
– Adequate knowledge of web design, web development.
– Experience in HTML, Css.
– Content writing skills.
– 1-year experience in Photoshop, Illustrator. Please send samples of your work.
If you are interested kindly send your C.V to email@example.com ,
Stating the position you are applying for at the subject mail
“SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER” with a friendly soul who can coup in working with an amazing team.
Preferably having the ability to develop brands, set clear objectives, solid content strategies and having a well knowledge in promoting campaigns on social media.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Ads marketer.
_build,devolep and excute facebook ads strategy
_generate,edit,publish and share daily content(text,images and videos)
_capturing and analyzing the appropriate data,metrics and insights
– very strong knowledge with branding .
– Bachelor’s degree is must
– Experience : 2-4 years
For Interested candidates send your CV to email@example.com and state job title in subject box.
Otlob is hiring the following vacancies:
-Junior & Senior Graphic designers
-Social Media Specialist
-Senior .Net Developer
-Quality & Training Specialist (Customer Care Department)
If interested send resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning Job Vacancy in the subject
A full-time Social Media Specialist is needed with 1- 2 years experience in the same field
Flexible working hours
• Implementing the Company’s Social Media Strategy
•Running paid Campaigns ( Pay-Per-Click Campaigns + FB Ads + Twitter Ads + AdWord Ads ) and unpaid Campaigns
•Generating, Editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
•Creative, Energetic & Driven Personality
• Good Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
•Very good command of English
kindly send your updated cv to email@example.com, mentioning the job title in the subject.
Azza Fahmy Looking for someone who is interested in Digital Marketing & Social media with 1 year experience.
if interested please inbox me or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Digital marketing
– Social Media Executive.
– 0-3 Years of Experience
– Fluent English (MUST)
– Dealing with Social media (Preferred) .
– Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
– Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or GIF) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
– Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
– Can work around the clock in moderating pages even through vacations
– Able to Manage pages above 1M fans/followers
– Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
– Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
– SALARY: 4,000 L.E up to 6000 L.E
– Intensive & Compensation
– Social Insurance
– Medical Insurance
WORKING HOURS: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
DAYS OFF: Friday & Saturday
WORK LOCATION: Cairo / Heliopolis
please send us your CV with a recent photo on: email@example.com kindly mention the job title in the email’s subject line
We are looking for a Super Social Media Specialist:
•Handles the daily management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for multiple brands.
•Developing and posting content, creating and managing content calendars, analyzing results and crafting monthly reports for client review.
•Creativity, organization and excellent communication skills.
•Ability to manage multiple accounts and strategies.
•Creative and innovative ideas that engage user.
•Analyzing Competitors strength and weaknesses.
If you interested or someone you know please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title : Social Media Specialist
A successful candidate will have:
1. 1-2 years’ experience required in brand/corporate social media platforms.
2, PR, Advertising or Marketing experience, including social media and copy writing
3. Superior written grammar and verbal communication skills and ability to write in a conversational manner when responding to social platforms
4. Social community monitoring and interaction experience.
If you find yourself the HERO we are looking for don’t hesitate sending your resume and portfolio/Sample of your previous work to : email@example.com
with subject “Social Media Specialist“