Call Center Team Leader
The Team Leader provides the daily leadership and support for the program to meet customer and employee satisfaction while achieving the business goals of the Program.
Manage a team of contact center Reps & their KPIs.
Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members.
Monitor calls& perform coaching sessions to ensure that procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback.
Handle escalated cases & follow up on customer satisfaction.
Conduct regular review of all call center agents performance and organize training sessions for under performers.
Hold weekly meetings & One to one meetings to discuss team’s current status, required action plans & deliver bonus.
Provide weekly reports to management about team’s performance and most failed attributes.
Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her ACM
Good working knowledge on Microsoft Excel
Excellent Analytical skills
Has previous experience in call center industries at least 4 years
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Junior Buyer – Purchasing
Responsible of handling Administrative aspects tasks of the Purchasing function at the site level to facilitate cross functional process competitiveness in liaison with the organization
Monitor Purchasing administrative tasks
Maintain his/her supplier panel and ensures Supplier information recorded in the systems is updated and accurate.
Performs when required ordering Process within e-procurement system.
Solves daily operational issues to answer internal customer needs
Proposes and Implement productivity actions
Develop and Support usage of on line catalogs
Bachelor degree of Business Administration or Accounting degree.
From 0 to 1 years of relevant experience.
Excellent command of English language is a must.
logistics & Supply Chain Internship At Jumia
Max Age 26
Undergrads Are Welcomed
* 2000L.E Per Month + Bonce
* 1500L.E Bonce
* Transportation (Collected Points)
* Meal Allowance
Dead Line 25/10
Apply Now : logistics & Supply Chain Internship
Maintenance Engineering Assistant Supervisor
* Maintain the equipment within the required efficiency.
* Applying maintenance procedures and ensure people and equipment safety.
* Lead the working team administratively and technically on daily basis.
* Achieve and analyze maintenance Key Performance Indicators and issue periodic follow-up reports.
* Achieve & follow-up weekly electricity, water, gas consumptions.
* Control the maintenance expenses on a weekly basis.
* Revise and sign on Spare parts withdrawal
* Cooperate with purchasing department for any technical issues.
* Revise spare parts strategic items on annual basis.
* Revise the work orders completion with spare parts withdrawal and ensure that the replaced used parts are returned back to the Spare-parts store
* Review and modify the spare parts item cards limits to ensure Spare Parts. Availability.
* Review and sign on purchasing orders and technically approve supplier’s offers.
* Revise, check and approve imported spare parts orders.
* Technically inspect/accept new spare parts and receive on SAP
* Make sure that all workshop equipment is working properly.
* Participate in planning and preparation for projects.
* Follow up on contractors’ daily performance & on site activities progress, ensuring quality & conformity to specifications.
* Annual revise for equipment fixed assists registry.
* Complete the organization structure for his team as per the standard crew
* Responsible for implementing AIB (American Institute Of Baking , TPM (Total productive maintenance, EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) & ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
* Enhance the equipment performance by updating the Preventive Maintenance programs.
* Control team overtime and annual leaves according to the work needs.
* Raising-up team skills by internal technical training and coach new talents.
Skills and abilities:
* Mechanical Engineering technical background
* 1-3 Years of experience
* Good knowledge about control, electronics
* Leadership skills
* Communication & Presentation skills
* Work under pressure
* Proficiency in English; both written and spoken
* Good computer skills
* Time Management
* Problems Analysis and solving
Warehouse Manager – Siemens Mobility
Job ID: 275789
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
The Warehouse Manager shall keep an interface with the responsible Quality Manager in Project, in order to assure all necessary materials are submitted to the required inspections.
The Warehouse Manager shall develop his job always taken into account Siemens EHS policy.
Accepting material from Goods Inwards and storing it in the warehouse area taking into consideration applying laws and regulations(hazardous goods ordnance…)in order to ensure that quality in the storage of all components.
Posting the inwards and outwards movements in inventory management system (SAP / LMS…etc) with quantity and storage location as well as information about irregularities, in order to insure correct inventory management and be able to provide active help.
Checking goods with regard to quantities, making visual checks and testing storage conditions such as temperature, humidity and storage environment or weight, size, type of goods stored, in order to ensure that the material is stored correctly and if necessary
Receiving Materials transport requests from the Site manager / Logistics manager, and arrange with the transportation company accordingly. “Managing transit inventory”
Responsible for managing the warehouse petty cash, receiving and filling the Official receipts, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Warehouse- / Supply Chain Management study or equivalent qualification from reputable university / college
3-5 years working in warehouse management and has supply chain management background.
Ability to deal with small team (warehouse keepers) as well as cooperation with worldwide partners.
Very good communication skills
Proven track record working with Warehouse management system (WMS) (SAP, LMS)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Technical Purchasing Specialist
We are looking for ” Technical Purchasing Specialist ‘’ who will be responsible for:
Purchasing all Technical spare parts with the best price & Quality within the required period.
Main Responsibilites :
Approaching and Negotiating with new suppliers for technical spare parts.
Monitor technical purchasing processes and ensure strategy deployment.
Playing an active role in achieving departmental objectives such as cost payment terms, technical order cost and number of rush orders.
Negotiating all terms and conditions, in line with business operating procedures ensuring the best total acquisition costs.
Determining and develops appropriate sources of supply and maintains cooperative working relationships with vendors to stay current with trends, technologies, products and services.
Desired competencies and Experience :
B.Sc. degree in Engineering, Scince or any related Business Field.
2-4 years of experience in Procurement (“2” Years at least in Spare parts) preferably in FMCG Sector.
Very Good Command of English language.
Very good interpersonal & Negotiation skills.
*Please note that the applications without attached Cv will not be considered.
Logistics Specialist, Assoc
Egypt Cairo: Logistics Specialist, Assoc
Date: Jul 31, 2017
Location: Cairo, C, EG
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under strict supervision, responsible for properly packing, marking, labeling, and acquiring weight and dimensions for cargo. Coordinates pre-shipping instructions and maintaining logs, files, and supporting documents. Responsible for the domestic and international movement of goods in compliance with local and international law. Role requires basic understanding of the complete logistics process cycle to include execution of proper documentation for domestic and international movement. Must be knowledgable of all possible movements constraints and have knowledge of hazardous movements. Demonstrates understanding of 1 or 2 modes of transport (ocean, air, land). Will coordinate orders for shipment of cargo from point of origin to point of destination to ensure product meets required delivery in the most efficient method while interfacing with the customers to keep them apprised for progress. Job tasks performed correctly impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability and/or operations. Role requires the ability to assist F&A (finance and accounting) with validation of rates and charges on invoices. This function will utilize SAP and other logistics systems to perform job duties, and ensure correct and timely movement. Responsible for recording data measurement to help follow trends, in order to identify alternative ways to improve the moves and logistics services for the economic benefit of Halliburton. Requires completion of a 2 year degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Systems or Engineering. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Entry level position. No previous experience required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Plot #30 North Kattamey, Cairo, Cairo, , Egypt
Requisition Number: 37450
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Logistics, ERP, Information Systems, SAP, Supply, Operations, Technology
Supply Lead for Careem with 2-4 years experience in Supply Chain, Procurment or Logistics.
If you’re interested, Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andulasia Group is require:
Supply Chain Director
Work Location: Maadi-Cairo
· Set the Supply Chain strategic vision and Supply Chain objectives.
· Planning, organizing, leading and controlling all supply chain activities, procurements, logistics and warehousing within budgetary limits.
· Managing & controlling the scheduled purchase process (from procurement, negotiating of price with suppliers to auditing and signing the purchase orders)
· Managing and Controlling the finished products inventory
· Regulatory affairs activities in charge for pricing and registration of new products in Egyptian
· Faculty of Pharmacy or medicine.
· Report to CSO chief strategy officer
· Experience from 12+
· Age from 35 to 45
· Gender Male
· Resident In Egypt
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with subject “Supply chain director +12”