Urgently needed for an International school in Zahraa El-Maadi:
-Title: Head / Supervisor of the British Department.
– Responsible for the British section in an international school in Zahraa El Maadi.
– Is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
– Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the strategy of the department.
– Develop and sustain appropriate structures for management, consultation, decision-making and communication with staff and students.
– Ensure that staff performance is managed appropriately and in a way that is consistent with the expectations of the school.
– Ensure all activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and put in place the necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures.
– Coordinates students’ admissions including class allocation and orientation.
– Maintains students discipline and liaises with other stakeholders in molding student’s behavior.
– Coordinates the preparation of students’ progress reports; notes the content thereof, taking if necessary, submits reports to parents or guardians.
– Observes and evaluate student’s performance and development.
– Identifies staff for in-service training and workshops at house level.
– Candidate shall have experience in the same position in a reputable school.
– Age range: 30 – 40
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call: 01094441137
Female English teacher is needed for an international nursery in El-Maadi. Non experienced candidates can apply, fluency English only is required if you are interested kindly send your c.v on email@example.com
The Jungle is hiring…..
*Minimum 1 year experience in teaching in a kindergarten .
Must have a various styles and techniques, such as play and interactive activities, to teach young children. provide students with an understanding of how to develop their ability to learn .
If you are interested just send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
10 New Jobs by Arabic Localizer
1) Desktop Publisher (Giza, Egypt)
2) International Business Development Specialist (Giza, Egypt)
3) General Manager (Alexandria, Egypt)
4) Junior Curriculum Developer (Alexandria, Egypt)
5) Senior DTP (Giza, Egypt)
6) Full Time Junior Web Developer (Alexandria, Egypt)
7) Translator (Cairo, Egypt)
8) Online Quraan Teacher (Cairo, Egypt)
9) Teacher Quality Manager (Cairo, Egypt)
A very well-known website is currently hiring Teachers in the following stages:
Primary and Preparatory :
– Arabic, English, Math( Arabic& English), Science ( Arabic& English), Social ( Arabic)
– From 1 to 5 years of experience in schools. (nurseries’ Experience doesn’t count) Requirements and Work conditions :
– Age up to 30 years old
– Working hours: from 9 AM to 5 PM – 2 Days off
– Work location: El Tagamo3, 90 St.
If you are interested, send your CV mentioning in the subject “Teacher” with the name of the subject 🙂 E-mail: email@example.com