Site Technical Office 3-5 yrs of Exp. is needed for IMMEDIATE hiring kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Xceed is hiring: Advanced Technical Support Agents For TEData account Call Center.
GrossSalary : 3100 LE.
•very good to Fluent English Speakers. (At least passed level 2)
•Good knowledge of CCNA ( Certified or Self Study) is a must
•Males must have identified Military Status.
•Maximum Age is 30
-working hours : 8 hours “7 working hours including 1 hour break ” , 5 Working days , 2 Days Off (Rotational).
• Location : El Mohandsen
•Medical , Social and Life Insurance.
•Training is full paid.
If you’re interested kindly mail me on: Dina.Ahmed7@xceedcc.com
لو حد C1 في الالماني و عايز يشتغل في فودافون technical solution support بمرتب 6000 اساسي .. مواعيد ثابتة و اجازات ثابتة في المعادي يبعتلي ال Cv علي
chint-Egemac is looking for :
Technical Internship , one or two, who are expected to
1. Assist Engineers to design products and draw papers.
2. Help on supply chain management
3. Other support on technical related tasks.
1. College student who could work for 3 to 5 days a week
2. Major in Electrical/Engineering or related field
3. English is a must
4. Good communication
5. Quick to learn
What the intern can expect:
1. Experience in a multinational company in electrical manufacture field;
2. A certificate evaluate your performance and progresses during internship;
3. Unique memory in a cross culture environment;
4. Reasonable payment
5. Advantage position if future recruitment of CHINT-EGEMAC
Location of Factory: Area No.2 inside area No.79, CPC industrial zone, October city, Giza, Egypt
If you are interested, kindly send your resume to Recruitment@chint-egemac.com
urgently needed Technical Support required for company
Located In 6 october city.
1-update software in customer environment.
2-contact with customers to handle there problem.
3-contact with developing team to descrip the customer problem.
1-SQL server knowledge Experience.
2-have knowledge of different operating systems.
3-skills of installing and updating different software in different operating systems.
send your updated cv : firstname.lastname@example.org with technical Support
Technical Support VAS Engineer Required ( Based in Egypt )
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the Hardware Installation with the subcontractors.
2. Software Installation & Commissioning.
3. Service Troubleshooting.
4. Perform acceptance with customer.
5. Maintain and support system after commercial launch.
6. Perform system support and inspection.
7. Support the customer in system operation and give proper training if needed. Professional knowledge/skills:
1. Knowledge about VAS services and Product.
2. Knowledge on SS7, and its application protocol (ISUP, INAP, MAP, SCCP)?
3. Knowledge on UNIX, Linux and Database SQL.
4. Knowledge about Network fundamentals.
5. Mobile Network fundamentals
Bachelor degree or above.
-Work experience: 1 to 2 years of experience.
-Language: Excellent written and oral English communication.
Interested candidates send their updated resume to email@example.com and mention the job title in the mail subject.
About the Job
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
-Team leader experience at least 3 months.
– Customer service experience in Offshore account (UK/US/Canadian).
– Fluent in English.
Duties and Responsibilities
Update the Pharmaceutical Sector Country Profiles (PSCP) as needed.
Prepare reports on progress made by Member States in the area of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and Good Governance for Medicines (GGM).
Collect, compile and analyze regional data on antimicrobial consumption and its use in Eastern Mediterranean Region.
Conduct events for EMP division i.e. workshops, meetings and trainings..
Performing other related duties, as requested by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience
A University degree in Pharmacy or Public Health or other health related field from a recognized institution.
At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of pharmaceuticals.
Fostering integration and teamwork.
Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences.
Moving forward in a changing environment.
Good communication skills, report writing and presentation skills in English.
Good computer literacy including managing different software.
word processing, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Good analytical skills.
Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
For more information and apply
Technical Support Contact Center (0-3 Years of Experience)
– send your CV with Job Title in the subject
– Our E-Mail: Recruitment@tedata.net (You will be hired by Xceed serving TE Data account)
University degree preferably technical such as computer science or IT or related fields & Very good English language skills & Technical Background is a plus.
Remote Technical Support Specialist – Tivoli Productivity Center at IBM
3 to 5 years experience in Remote technical Support in Tivoli Productivity Manager