Looking for freelance trainers in Egypt to deliver courses (must have own content) in the following areas, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Soft Skills
2. Finance for Non-Finance People
4. Road Safety
5. Human Resources Functions (Recruitment, Performance Management..etc)
Please include area of expertise in the subject.
جمعية الفسطاط الجديدة لتنمية المجتمع المحلي
تطلب محاضر/ ة كمبيوتر
خريج مؤهل مناسب للوظيفة
خبره سابقة كمدرب (ة) / محاضر (ة)
لديه مهارات الاتصال والتواصل والتفاعل مع الطلاب
سيقوم بشرح برامج الاوفيس باحترافيه
مواعيد العمل 3 ايام فى الاسبوع من 10 : 2
الاجازة يومي الجمعه والسبت
الراتب الثابت / 1400 جنيه
لارسال السيرة الذاتية برجاء كتابة محاضر كمبيوتر
Otlob is hiring the following vacancies:
-Junior & Senior Graphic designers
-Social Media Specialist
-Senior .Net Developer
-Quality & Training Specialist (Customer Care Department)
If interested send resume to “email@example.com” mentioning Job Vacancy in the subject
ABOUT THE ROLE
Facilitate new hire and on-going training to call center agents for one or more programs while ensuring all agents are trained with the skill sets and knowledge bases for production. Responsible for ensuring resources are utilized efficiently, in accordance with contact center objectives and in ways that consistently promote customer quality and satisfaction.
1.BA degree plus at least 2 years of equivalent work experience; or 4 years combination of education and experience.
2.2 years call center training experience or 2 years prior experience with delivering training in the hospitality or customer service industry.
3.Strong presentation skills, including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
4.Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions, policies, and/or procedures
5.Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
6.Ability to react and adjust quickly in short time frames
7.Ability to build rapport with others at all levels of the organization
8.Strong verbal communication skills
9.Strong time management and organizational skills
10.Ability to motivate and engage class participants
For more info and apply
EGYCET “Egyptian Company for Engineering Training”
http://www.egycet.org Company Profile About EGYCET EGY CET Egyptian Company for Engineering Training was established after the experience in the field of training for many years.
Unlike many other companies in our field who “oversell” and “under deliver”, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide a fast, efficient, reliable and cost conscious service.
Our Mission: Our goal is to raise the level of engineers and engineering students and vocational training courses and programs to engineering students in the fields of Communications, Electronics, Power, Medical Engineering, Mechatronics, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering to improve students skills in order to meet the domestic and international job market requirements.
Our Vision: Seek to spread knowledge and technology through participation in various projects for the training of young people on the labor market in addition to our participation in the construction of projects of networks and information systems for companies, institutions and colleges and universities specialized and non-profit organizations.
– Our labs are totally equipped with microcontroller, PLC, FPGA, Network devices(CISCO Routers,switches), electronic kits ……..etc.
– Highly qualified Instructors.
– Free technical support for our trainee.
– Free scientific tours.
– Field visit for trainee
– Certificates granted by the company approved & documented Engineering syndicate. We are in the fields of:
– Engineering Management – Electrical Power Engineering – Safety Programs – Mechanical Engineering – IT (Information Technology) – Automotive Engineering – Telecommunications – Water Treatment – Electronic Engineering – Oil& GAS and Petrochemicals – Embedded Systems – Civil Engineering – Software & Programming – Architecture Engineering
Company Representatives Mr. Ahmed Hamed Shoaib – Training Manger Mr. Ahmed Hamed El Shafey – Training Manger Ms. Abeer Mostafa Abdel Salam – Marketing Manger
Instructors In the different training fields that the company cover.
Requirements: experience from 2 years to above.
How to Apply Send your resume to:
Fawry is hiring Training & Development Specialist with below
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
– 0-3 Years in relevant experience.
– Good Command of English Language.
– Maximum Age 25.
– Excellent computer skills specially graphic Programs such as (Photoshop, illustrator, CorelDraw, Flash). Strong communication skills.
– Very good in presentation Skills.
– Ready to travel.
– Work under pressure.
– Males are Preferred
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to : Jobs@Fawry.com
Sales & Marketing Instructor Jobs In Egypt And Career In American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt Vacancies In Cairo 2017
Employer American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt
Job Title Sales & Marketing Instructor
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 2/28/2017
Languages Fluent English
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Sales, Marketing, Instructor
Job Type Part Time
Job Level Consultant
Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics.
Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
Utilize a variety of the training materials, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
5 years professional experience and minimum of 3 years experience as a trainer/instructor.
Experience 3 – 5 Years.
Excellent communication skills- both spoken and written Able to engage with participants, connect with them High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style Strong people management and leadership skills Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities Cheerful personality, confident in approaching people Expert level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job Contact Email Instructors@amcham.org.eg
Egyptian Business School hiring for the new branch “Nasr city”
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Experience: 1-2 years.
- Excellent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
send your cv :
and mention the job title in the subject
Hindawi Publishing Corporation is currently expanding and hiring:
Jr. Training Specialist
Will assist in planning and implementing different training activities throughout the organization.
He/she will be mainly responsible for the following:
• Participate in assessing the annual training needs in order to develop annual Training Plan
• Coordinate & implement the annual training plan according to both departments’ training needs and individual needs within the annual training budget set for each year
• Search for courses’ outlines, materials and training providers to develop new programs that meet staff training needs
• Coordinate, update, deliver and evaluate the HR Orientation session
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Very good command of both written and spoken English
• 1 year of related experience
• HR Certificate is a plus
• Very good computer skills
• Very good communication skills and presentation skills
If you are interested, Please send your resume to the below email address mentioning the job title in the email subject in order to be considered: