Fawry is hiring Training & Development Specialist with below
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
– 0-3 Years in relevant experience.
– Good Command of English Language.
– Maximum Age 25.
– Excellent computer skills specially graphic Programs such as (Photoshop, illustrator, CorelDraw, Flash). Strong communication skills.
– Very good in presentation Skills.
– Ready to travel.
– Work under pressure.
– Males are Preferred
Interested candidates kindly send your updated CV to : Jobs@Fawry.com
Sales & Marketing Instructor Jobs In Egypt And Career In American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt Vacancies In Cairo 2017
Employer American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt
Job Title Sales & Marketing Instructor
Vacancy Deadline(mm/dd/yy) 2/28/2017
Languages Fluent English
Languages English, Excellent
Job Category Sales, Marketing, Instructor
Job Type Part Time
Job Level Consultant
Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics.
Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
Utilize a variety of the training materials, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
5 years professional experience and minimum of 3 years experience as a trainer/instructor.
Experience 3 – 5 Years.
Excellent communication skills- both spoken and written Able to engage with participants, connect with them High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style Strong people management and leadership skills Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities Cheerful personality, confident in approaching people Expert level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Job Contact Email Instructors@amcham.org.eg
Egyptian Business School hiring for the new branch “Nasr city”
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Experience: 1-2 years.
- Excellent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
send your cv :
and mention the job title in the subject
Hindawi Publishing Corporation is currently expanding and hiring:
Jr. Training Specialist
Will assist in planning and implementing different training activities throughout the organization.
He/she will be mainly responsible for the following:
• Participate in assessing the annual training needs in order to develop annual Training Plan
• Coordinate & implement the annual training plan according to both departments’ training needs and individual needs within the annual training budget set for each year
• Search for courses’ outlines, materials and training providers to develop new programs that meet staff training needs
• Coordinate, update, deliver and evaluate the HR Orientation session
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Very good command of both written and spoken English
• 1 year of related experience
• HR Certificate is a plus
• Very good computer skills
• Very good communication skills and presentation skills
If you are interested, Please send your resume to the below email address mentioning the job title in the email subject in order to be considered:
Talaat Moustafa Group is hiring “Female Gym Trainer” in Madinaty & Rehab
with the following:-
Education: Graduated from faculty of Physical Education or having experience in training.( CFT /PT)
Experience: From 1 – 3 years.
Gender: Females only.
Send your CV with recent photo to
and mention job title in the subject line.
Senior Training Specialist Jobs in Egypt and Career in Dakahlia Poultry in Cairo 2016
Employer: Dakahlia Poultry.
Languages: English, Exellent
Analyzing job duties. Writing job descriptions. Performing job evaluations and job analyses. Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys. Identify and assess training needs within a company. Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs. Conduct surveys. Train employees for specific jobs. Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs
Experience: From 3 to 5 years in the same field
Salary (L.E.): Negotiable
Job Contact Email Interested candidates should send their updated resume mentioning Recruitment Coordinator at subject line to M.Mansour@dakahlia.com