NGO in the field of healthcare is urgently looking for windows system administrator & support. target candidate will share in building/design organization IT infrastructure from scratch. Please apply only if you are looking for high level of job stability & high level of commitment.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Maintain system efficiency.
• Manage Enterprise infrastructure & work closely with business, IT Leaders, vendors, suppliers.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Monitor networks to ensure network security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance and Identify user needs.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Support ERP Application installation, staff training & Knowledge transfer.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, domain server and application server
• Administer/support/troubleshoot servers, desktop computers, printers, switches and firewalls
• Minimum of 2 years or extensive experience and certification in administering Windows Server 2008 environments.
• Experience administering Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Network Services Installation and Administration (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP).
• Good working knowledge of firewalls and network protocols.
• Working knowledge of virtualization technologies especially Hyper-V.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and operate independently.
• Third party tools like antivirus, backup, storage and remote administration are recommended.
• Ability to handle periods of high stress and to multi-task.
• Excellent Communication & Soft Skills is a MUST..
• Self motivated and fast learner.
• MCITP/MCSE/MCSA/CCNA will be advantage.
• University degree in relevant information technology field of study.
Interested candidate should email detailed resume, including achieved project & records on hands-on expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioned System admin in the subject field