Position : Cashier at the Warehouse
Department : Accounts
Reporting : Finance & Accounting Manager
Location : Cairo, Egypt
Fetchr is a tech company disrupting the traditional logistics sector through the power of technology. Our mission is to empower all deliveries with technology. We are bringing the next generation of logistics to the Middle East and emerging markets as a whole. We are a team of digital natives with deep logistics expertise, backed by a strong management team and top investors from the world.
Role and Responsibilities
• Collect Cash on Delivery from the drivers
• Verify the cash collected per driver against the Fetchr’s systems
• Prepare daily COD reconciliation
• Verify the bills submitted by the drivers and reimburse expenses
• Summarize the expenses and submit bills
• Reconcile cash collected plus expenses per day against the system
• Ensure timely collection from drivers by following up with them and the operations team
• Maintain a record of cash not collected for various issues and submit a daily report to operations and accounts in excel
• Deposit cash to the Bank (as the case may be)
• Good communication and inter personal skills
• Basic Accounting knowledge
• Smooth interaction with the drivers and operations team
• Good Excel Knowledge
• Information collection and management
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluency in Arabic and English
Education and Experience
• Graduate in any discipline (preferably Business or Accounting related course)
• Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
If anyone interested please send me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior Designer is needed
· 2-5 years of experience.
· Excellent command of English
. Prefer females
Locatoin : Elsheikh zayed
Salary : negotiable
Send your cv to
Mention “Interior designer 001 ” in subject
For working in Painting
Aluminum Factory at 6th October, Giza
6th of October, Egypt
Residence Location: 6 October – Giza & Staff Housing
Manufacturing & Production
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code : HR-01
Has experience in :
recruitment & selection
compensation & benefits
Age: From: 24 To: 35
Experience: +3 years of related experience
Degree Level: Bachelor Degree (Science/Arts)
Department: Bachelor’s in accounting, Business administration , law or relevant major.
Good knowledge in labor law, Tax law & social insurance
Very good computer skills.
Good command of English language.
Problem-solving and decision making
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to email@example.com and please specify the job code (HR-01) in the subject field
For immediate hire at Mesmak for training and technology Nasr city Cairo
Very good English and communication skills are required
For interested candidates please just send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infinity group is hiring
We are looking for Retail Store manager with the following :
Experience in Sales and Retail field
work under pressure
Management and Leadership skills
Strong communication and negotiation skills.
problem solving Skills
English level is good
Microsoft office is good
Location : Cairo
Salary: ( basic 5000 LE + commission )+ Benefits
Working Hours: (9 hours shift including 1 hour break)
1 day off per week
Business Area : malls
If you interested send CV to
Group for medical services
We need Group Medical Sales Manager reporting to the sales director
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maximum age 38
• Five years of experience in the managerial position
• Location between Cairo and Alex
• Bachelor degree “Medical, Pharmaceutical or Dentist”
If interested please send updated cv to : email@example.com
UI/UX Designer Position is available :
experience 0 to 2 years
1. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
2. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
3. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
4. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
6. Have a bit knowledge about HTML CSS Bootstrap
– The Ui Designer is considered to be a full-time with full-time responsibilities however that can be discussed if the candidate have the skills .
– A full work week is generally considered five 9-hour work days, from Sunday through Thursday.
– A normal full-time employee will have to work from 9 AM to 6 PM, with a one-hour break.
– Fridays and Saturdays are considered “Paid Time Off”.
If you are interested, please send your Behance Account or your portfolio and CV pdf please to: firstname.lastname@example.org
International School in Haram
is seeking a qualified active classroom teacher for Grade 1
(Not Less than 2 years experience)
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Subject: Classroom Teacher